Sunday 7 April 2013

The Dynamics of Mind

     Mind's nature is that it is always volatile.Mind is never stable and it is always swinging between different emotions,thoughts and sensations.After about 1 year of trying to figure out what letting go is, I have come to the conclusion through trial and error that it is best to allow the movement and volatile nature of mind without fearing the bad feelings, sensations and thoughts that it creates.
      So how to do this??The answer is there is no answer.You really cant figure out what the right way is.Even doing it wrong is the right way because you learn through it.In my experience, I think it is best to be flexible in allowing the mind and its movement.And you have to get involved and allow the dynamics.Its not a passive process.
      Currently I am in an extremely negative reality and I am facing bouts of depression, inferiority and worthlessness.But I am willing to see the limits of these feelings and I am allowing them fully.One thing I have totally understood that you cant attain peace through mind, its always chaotic, swinging between polarities.However this does give us an opportunity to find peace beyond it.

No comments:

Post a Comment