Tuesday 23 April 2013

My Deal with the Awareness Practice


          Hello Guys, Today I am gonna share my experience with the practice of being aware.
I began watching and observing my mind 1 year ago and since then I have become quite aware of all the negative thought patterns. Now the deal here is that, being aware as a practice is okay till we get inspired or feel god to be aware of our mind.However if this practice is extended too long, it becomes suffocating and highly uninspiring.And this is when you have to let go of this practice and just live,pure raw living.

        Now why do we far to let go of the practice of being aware???This is a critical question, and the simple answer is we feel afraid of the brunt of anxiety when we let go of techniques and practices that we use to manipulate our mind. Now, I myself have started letting go of being aware and I can sense anxiety and a sense of freedom at the same time.I wonder what is in store for me in the days coming....

No comments:

Post a Comment