Saturday 20 October 2018


A New Journey on an unknown PATH.



Hello Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am visiting this blog almost after 6 years.My earlier posts were about how I faced constant negativity from day to day.I would like to share you that after 6 years of ups and lows I am at a stage where emotional stability us there.It was a hell of ride,(both outside and inside the house).

From now on I will share some new posts about the powerful and powerless journey I have gone through.I always knew that a small light was there in my heart which guided me through mental storms.That little light lit up the entire darkness and was a constant companion on this journey.I will be specially writing posts geared towards introverts who are on the path of healing.I will also give some pointers on how to handle the pubic scrutiny that introverts have to face in daily ordinary life.

I will share all the secrets on how to become a powerful introvert in a world biased towards extrovert ideal.So stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment